- Cycling across America from Boston to Seattle, 57.57 min, uploaded by zevnikov, Sept 12, 2015;
- uploaded by Chris Roach: Around the world by bike, 8.24 min, July 6, 2013; Cycling Bhutan 2011, 5.16 min, April 30, 2013:
- The man who cycled the world, uploaded by Farid Mamedov, Jan 9-10, 2013: Ep 1, 28.51 min; Ep 2, 28.59 min; Ep 3, 28.46 min;
- Mit dem Fahrrad um die Welt – Doku 2015, 41.14 min, von Doku Yil am 29. Nov 2015;
- Wenn ich will, kann ich weg – von Menschen, die im Camper leben, 31.52 min, hochgeladen von MäuseKino, am 23. Juli 2015;
Trump gives Pentagon 30 days to develop strategy to defeat ISIS in Iraq & Syria, on RT, Jan 29, 2017;
Putin & Trump first phone call, 5.43 min, uploaded by Smidge TV, Jan 28, 2017 … Russian President Vladimir Putin has had his first telephone conversation with new US President Donald Trump. They discussed the joint fight against international terrorism, the situation in the Middle East, the Ukrainian crisis and plans for a future meeting of the two leaders. “The Presidents have spoken in favor of establishing a real coordination between the US and Russian actions in order to defeat ISIS and other terrorist organizations in Syria,” the statement said;
Dr Paul Craig Roberts on Smidge TV;
on Marxism, Capitalism, Corporations, Alternatives & Solutions – Richard Wolff, 25.24 min, uploaded by acTVism Munich, Jan 28, 2017 … We need your assistance to continue interviewing whistleblowers, please donate to our Crowdfunding. In this interview with with Professor of Economics Emeritus (University of Massachusetts), Marxist economist and founder of Democracy at Work, Richard D. Wolff, we talk to him about Marxism, global economy, corporations, alternatives and solutions:
- What is Marxism? And why is it associated with Soviet style communism, Stalinism or Maoism?
- Why is the financial sector booming and posting record numbers on stock markets while on the hand banks are faltering, worker’s unrest is rising and economic turmoil keeps making headlines?
- Does the pathology and internal structure of corporations have an adverse impact on democracy, environment and humane practice?
- Are there alternative business models that take into account democracy, environmental sustainability and humane practice into account?
- Should people focus more on changing their consumption habits (Organic, Fair-trade, separating thrash, etc) or should they divert their energies towards reforming production?
All of this and more are addressed in this video;
Platz da für die Töffli-Polizei (Nein zur USR3), 0.34 min, von VPOD Schweiz am 16. Jan 2017 … wird die Unternehmenssteuerreform III angenommen, muss mit Steuerausfällen in Milliardenhöhe gerechnet werden. Das führt zu massiven Einsparungen im Gesundheitswesen, bei der Bildung und auch bei der Polizei. Was dabei rauskommt, führt uns Wachtmeister Studer auf seinem BMW-chen vor Augen …;
même en français;
again – EVENT: Edward Snowden, Jeremy Scahill, Jürgen Todenhöfer, Paul Jay, Richard Wolff & Srećko Horvat, 250 min / 4 h 10 min, uploaded by acTVism Munich, Jan 15, 2017 … more different interviews in autoplay; all Playlist;
… and this: