… WILL THE UNITED STATES REGAIN THEIR FREEDOM? – Published on Voltairenet.org, by Thierry Meyssan, Jan 24, 2017.
Donald Trump refused to don the Presidential uniform of his predecessors, and dedicated his speech of investiture to mocking the System and announcing a change of paradigm. He has built his Security team around two themes – the eradication of Daesh and the opposition to 11 September – two characteristics which are aimed at putting an end to the process of globalisation (translation from french by Pete Kimberley).
… He has never stopped repeating, clearly enough so that he is supported by his compatriots, but allusively enough to avoid head-on conflict, that all the decisions taken since 9/11 are illegitimate. This has nothing to do with the antagonism between Republicans and Democrats, since these decisions were approved by the Republican Bush Jr. and the Democrat Obama. On the contrary, it has to do with an ancient cleavage in civilisation between the caste who closed their eyes to 9/11, and those who were crushed by it, between the adepts of Mayflower Puritanism and the adepts of Freedom .
Contrary to his predecessors, he wrote his speech of investiture himself, and centred it around this – «Today’s ceremony, however, has very special meaning because today we are not merely transferring power from one administration to another – but transferring it from Washington DC and giving it back to you the people… What truly matters is not what party controls our government but that this government is controlled by the people.»  … //
… Donald Trump has asked about fifty members of the Obama administration to remain at their posts. Among them:
- Brett McGurk, special envoy to the anti-Daesh Coalition;
- Adam Szubin, under-Secretary of the Treasury tasked with fighting the financing of terrorism;
- Nicholas J. Rasmussen, director of the National Counter-Terrorism Centre;
- Dab Kern, special Chief of Staff for the White House.
It therefiore seems that the White House wants to be sure it has a team which has the means to fight Daesh … //
… Contrary to what the US Press pretends, Generals Flynn, Mattis & Kelly have known each other for a long time, and serve the same objective – which does not mean that relations between them are always easy. Only senior officers of this status are capable of helping President Donald Trump to take back the Power that has been usurped since 11 September 2001. In order to succeed, they will have to clean out the Pentagon, CIA and the international institutions which have been corrupted: NATO, the European Union and the UNO.
The millions of people who demonstrated against President Donald Trump were right to howl their fear. Not that the new inhabitant of the White House is a misogynist, a racist and a homophobe – which he is not – but because we are approaching a moment when the knots will be untied. It is more than probable that the usurped Power structure will not allow itself to be unravelled without reacting.
This confrontation will not take place in the Middle East this time, but in the West, and particularly in the United States.
- same in french: Trump : le 11-Septembre, ça suffit, dans Voltairenet.org, par Thierry Meyssan, le 24 janv 2017: Donald Trump a refusé d’endosser les habits présidentiels de ses prédécesseurs et a consacré son discours d’investiture à brocarder le Système et à annoncer un changement de paradigme. Il a constitué son équipe de Sécurité autour de deux thèmes: l’éradication de Daesh et l’opposition au 11-Septembre; deux caractéristiques qui visent à mettre un terme au processus de globalisation;
- see also: The USA PATRIOT Act is an Act of Congress that was signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 26, 2001. With its ten-letter abbreviation (USA PATRIOT) expanded, the full title is “Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001″ …; /See also; /External Links;
Reden bei der Unternehmertagung, hochgeladen von Freie Propaganda NEO: